Tall Trees Touring Park has a private Carp Fishing Lake at the rear of the Campsite
The Lake which overlooks the Maun Valley Nature Reserve is stocked with 8-14lb Common, Golden and Mirror Carp and features 10 Pegs (2 Wheelchair Accessible).
A Car Parking area is provided for easy access to the Lake via a Gravel Footway.
|Price Per Day|
|Season Tickets||Please Enquire|
Rules & Regulations
- 1 Ticket, 1 Rod.
- Fishing from Dawn to Dusk – No Night Fishing.
- No Boilies, Nuts, Bloodworm, Joker, Cat or Dog Meat.
- No Fish to be kept in Keep Nets, Dip Landing Nets before use.
- No Barbed Hooks, No Lead Weights.
- 1 Kilo Ground Bait Per Day, 1/2 Kilo Cooked Hemp Per Day, any Excess Bait must be discarded in Bins provided.
- No Fish to be handled in Towels or Rags.
- Landing Nets must be used for Landing Fish and returning Fish to water.
- Keep Pegs clean and tidy and use the bins provided.
- Dogs to be kept on a lead at all times.
- No wading or swimming
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- All Anglers must be in possession of a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence.
- Vehicles to be parked in Car Park, Vehicles and fishing equipment are left entirely at owners risk.
Any offenders will be barred from site